The Barrel Key Lock features a highly secure lock that opens using a rugged barrel-style key. It simple design provides quick and easy access to the contents of your vault. Buyers selecting the Barrel Key Lock are provided with two sets of keys with their purchase.
The Keyless 3 Combo Lock is the most popular option among our customers. Featuring a keyless option that avoids the possibility of losing one's key, the Keyless 3 Combo Lock device uses a manual three-digit combination for its locking mechanism.
The new 4-Digit Mechanical Lock is for those requiring the ultimate in security. Featuring all metal components and easy-to-read numbers, the new 4-Digit Mechanical Lock provides you with 10,000 possible combinations.
Keyless Combo Instructions:
Note: Please make sure lid is in the open position before beginning the following steps.
Instructions for setting your personal keyless combination:
1. The combination is factory-set at 0 - 0 - 0.
2. The combination must be on opening number prior to resetting.
3. On the underside outer edge of the lock there is a hole for the code reset button. Rotate the face of cam until the code reset button comes into view.
4. Push this pin in with a paper clip and keep it pushed in.
5. Set your personal combination by turning the dials to the desired combination.
6. Release the reset button and your new combination is set.
7. To lock, rotate lock to “Locked” position. Rotate one or more dials after lock is closed.
8. Then, to open the lock, turn dials to your personal combination.