Is this your first time using one of our products? Do you not know or remember how to set a combination for your lock? Do you need directions on how to open a combination lock if you ever forgot the code? If you said yes to any of these questions, don't worry. You've come to the right place. Read on for our keyless combination instructions:
Keyless Combination Instructions
Note: Please make sure lid is in the open position before beginning the following steps.
Instructions for setting your personal keyless combination:
1. The combination is factory-set at 0 - 0 - 0.
2. The combination must be on opening number prior to resetting.
3. On the underside outer edge of the lock there is a hole for the code reset button. Rotate the face of cam until the code reset button comes into view.
4. Push this pin in with a paper clip and keep it pushed in.
5. Set your personal combination by turning the dials to the desired combination.
6. Release the reset button and your new combination is set.
7. To lock, rotate lock to “Locked” position. Rotate one or more dials after lock is closed.
Then, to open the lock, turn dials to your personal combination.