Instructions for Setting Your Personal Keyless Combination1. The combination is factory-set at 0 - 0 - 0.
2. The combination must be on opening number prior to resetting.
3. On the underside outer edge of the lock, there is a hole for the code reset button. Rotate the face of cam until the code reset button comes into view.
4. Push this pin in with a paper clip and keep it pushed in.
5. Set your personal combination by turning the dials to the desired combination.
6. Release the reset button and your new combination is set.
7. To lock, rotate the lock to “Locked” position. Rotate one or more dials after the lock is closed.
To Open the Console Vault Lock
Turn dials to your personal combination.