1. After 30 days from date of purchase, Console Vault (the "Company") warrants to the original consumer (the "Purchaser") of any Console Vault product(s) our lifetime warranty. The Company warrants to the purchaser that the Console Vault product(s) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the life of our products.
2. This warranty is not assignable or transferable to any other person.
3. Any damage to the Console Vault product(s) as a result of misuse, tampering, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, modification, unauthorized service, product destruction, or use that violates the instructions furnished by the Company will void this warranty.
4. Normal wear and tear, like scratches in the paint, dents, etc. that occur during normal usage are not warranted.
5. The sole responsibility of the Company shall be limited to the repair or replacement (in its sole discretion of the Company) of any component of the Console Vault product(s) which fails to conform to this warranty at no cost to the purchaser for the period of the warranty.
6. Contact the Company directly to obtain service under this warranty. If it becomes applicable to send a defective product back to the Company, a Return Authorization Number must first be obtained from the company. In order to obtain service under this warranty, purchaser must provide the Company with the following items (a) proof of purchase, (b) written explanation of the defect, (c) and RA#.
7. Products shipped without prior Return Authorization and the Return Authorization Number may not be accepted, and the Company will not be responsible for their disposition and/or cost of return to the owner.
8. The Company will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping. All return authorized products should include a copy of the original invoice in order that this warranty may be honored.
9. Repair or replacement shall be the sole remedies for the purchaser under this warranty. The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expense arising from the use or misuse of the Console Vault product(s). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation may not apply to you.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
11. PLEASE NOTE: Any warranty claims for products not purchased directly from Console Vault through our Affiliate Network or any other online venue, must be provided to the Affiliate or the individual from which the product was originally purchased. If purchased through a Dealer, check their warranty policy as they may vary. If purchased directly from a private individual, this warranty is automatically voided.